1. Do not let your children pet any dogs without the owner's permission.
2. Let a dog sniff or see your child before letting them pet it.
3. Children should never approach a strange dog, especially if it is restrained or chained up.
4. Teach your children to avoid running past a dog while playing. A dog's instinct is to chase.
5. Teach your children to avoid disturbing a dog that is eating, sleeping, or caring for puppies.
6. Children should avoid rough play with dogs.
7. Report unlicensed/stray dogs. Enforcement of restraint laws is essential in reducing dog bite incidences.
1350 13th Avenue
Can't find something?
FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File, contact Crystal Johnston • EEO Public Filings •
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.