There was a fire Sunday afternoon in the Columbus Lincoln Hills neighborhood that caused $30-40-thousand dollars worth of damage.
Columbus fire officials said around 4:30 PM they responded to a blaze on Bigby Court. Investigators said a homeowner put a lawn mower filled with gasoline next to a gas heater. That sparked a fire outside. The flames scorched the car port and there was extensive smoke damage.
No one was injured in the blaze.
1350 13th Avenue
Can't find something?
FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File, contact Crystal Johnston • EEO Public Filings •
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.