Family makes it out unharmed in early morning house fire - WRBL

Family makes it out unharmed in early morning house fire

Posted: Updated:
HAMPTON, TN (WJHL) - A Carter County family is without home after an early morning fire.

Several fire departments responded to a home off Chambers Hollow Road in Hampton a little after 3:30 A.M. Saturday.

Hampton Volunteer Fire Chief Johnny Isaacs tell News Channel 11 the fire started in the chimney, but they were able to contain the fire to one room. The home received some fire and smoke damage.

Luckily, the family was able to get out unharmed, but they are displaced at this time.

Related Links:
Firefighters send raw video of scene.

Copyright 2014 WJHL. All rights reserved.
Powered by WorldNow

1350 13th Avenue
Columbus, GA 31901

Telephone: 706.323.3333
Fax: 706.327.6655
Email: news@wrbl.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.