Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Ireland, January 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h53gl3/european_cosmetic) has announced the addition of the "European Cosmetic & Toiletry Preservative Markets Report" report to their offering.
Over the past three years, price competition in the cosmetic and toiletry preservative market has increased dramatically. As competition becomes more strict, vendors will increase profits by proactively seeking alternate arenas in which to sell their products. The exclusive information in this report can help your company flourish by staying ahead of the competition in an industry that is notoriously difficult to research. The report provides coverage of market drivers and restraints, unit and revenue forecasts, market and technology trends, the competitive structure, and much more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Challenges and Research Methodology
3. Market Engineering Research for the Total European Cosmetic and Toiletry Preservatives Market
4. Market Engineering Research for the Hydroxybenzoates (Parabens) Market
5. Market Engineering Research for the 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (Bronopol) Market
6. Market Engineering Research for the Imidazolidinyl Urea Market
7. Market Engineering Research for the DMDM Hydantoin Market
8. Market Engineering Research for the Isothiazolone Market
9. Market Engineering Research for the Other Preservatives Market
10. Market Engineering Strategy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h53gl3/european_cosmeti
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.