Enjoy the sunshine while it last, rain is on the way.

Today-Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight-A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph. Wednesday-A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 68. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Wednesday Night-Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Low around 41. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday-A 40 percent chance of showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night-Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Friday-A 40 percent chance of showers after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Friday Night-Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday-Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night-Showers. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday-Showers. High near 70. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night-Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday-A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66.

Georgia News

Alabama News

Latest Stories

Video Center