BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is transporting people for a common cause, igniting real change on Super Tuesday.
“All over the State of Alabama, the NAACP is working really hard to make sure that people have a ride to the polls,” said NAACP Vice President Kenneth Dukes.
The NAACP has been doing this free deed for years. Dukes says if you need a ride call, the NAACP State Office at 256-444-1300. He says a member or volunteer will take the voter to the polling location.
- News 3 PrepZone: Week 10 Alabama Highlights
- News 3 PrepZone: Week 10 Georgia Highlights
- Could see a few storms Saturday afternoon!
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’