BOSTON (AP) – Derryck Thornton had 22 points, five rebounds and five assists, Jay Heath scored 16 points, and Boston College held off a second-half surge from North Carolina State in a 71-68 win.
Nik Popovic added 14 points and eight rebounds and Jairus Hamilton scored 11 for Boston College, which has won four of its last seven.
The Eagles have not won back-to-back games since a season-high four-game win streak Dec. 7 to 21.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Spring breakers who came to Gulf Shores test positive for COVID-19
- Florida pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ order
- Michigan State University is 3D-printing face shields in response to COVID-19 crisis
- Macy’s to furlough majority of its 130,000 workers
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings