BOSTON (AP) — Elijah Hughes scored 28 points and Buddy Boeheim added 21 to lead Syracuse to an 84-71 victory over Boston College.
Bourama Sidibe had 12 rebounds for the Orange.
Derryck Thornton scored 18 points, Jay Heath had 17 and Steffon Mitchell had 11 rebounds and 10 assists for BC.
Thornton had six and Heath had five of a school-record 19 3-pointers for the Eagles, who have lost four in a row heading into the regular-season finale against No. 7 Florida State.
- Showers and storms continue as temperatures temporarily cool down
- Deadly shooting in Columbus under investigation
- Man arrested on child molestation, rape, and child pornography charges
- Man arrested on charges of producing child pornography
- Columbus Police searching for critically missing woman, Darlene Morgan