CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Kihei Clark scored 18 points, including a 3-pointer with 28 seconds left, and No. 22 Virginia recovered after blowing a 14-point second-half lead and beat No. 10 Louisville 57-54.
The Cavaliers won for the 10th time in 11 games and moved into a tie with the Cardinals for second place in the league standings.
The result left the door open for No. 7 Florida State to claim the league title with a victory against Boston College.
Mamadi Diakite added 17 points and eight rebounds for Virginia in his final game at John Paul Jones Arena.
Jordan Nowora had 18 points and 11 rebounds and Enoch scored 11 for the Cardinals.
- DC statehood approved by House in party line vote; faces long odds in Senate
- Earth Day was almost called something else entirely
- Man accused of hitting hotel worker in head with horseshoe, microwaving fire extinguisher
- Newsfeed Now: Uber driver attacked in Florida; House prepares for Washington D.C. statehood vote
- NASCAR fans arrive early for racing weekend at Talladega Superspeedway