DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Vernon Carey Jr. scored 21 points, Tre Jones added 19 and No. 7 Duke used a high-intensity man-to-man defense to beat Notre Dame 94-60 for its seventh straight win.
With No. 5 Louisville losing to Clemson, the win vaulted the Blue Devils into sole possession of first place in the ACC standings, one-half game ahead of the Cardinals.
Notre Dame had won four in a row before losing a heartbreaker in overtime Tuesday at Virginia.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ‘Lord watch over him’: 62-year-old man on lawnmower hit, killed in Virgnia crash
- DHS: Border travel restrictions to stay in place through Nov. 21
- Trump: ‘People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots’
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Kidnapping case of Auburn teen moves forward, murder investigation ongoing