BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Devin Vassell tied an ACC record by going 7 of 7 from 3-point range and helping fifth-ranked Florida State beat Virginia Tech 74-63.
The Seminoles rebounded from a loss at Virginia this week that snapped a 10-game winning streak.
Tyrece Radford scored 18 for Virginia Tech, which lost its third straight game Saturday.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- Russell County Sheriff’s Office investigating inmate suicide
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness month, here’s what you can do to stand-up against this ongoing problem
- Muscogee County Sheriff’s Office and Columbus Police prepare for potential protest
- Eufaula City Schools postpone return to in-person learning