- 2 Eggs
- Milk (1 Cup)
- Salt (1/2 Teaspoon)
- All-Purpose Flour (1 Cup)
- Cooking Spray
- Crack 2 eggs into a measuring cup, and gently beat them.
- Add 1 cup of milk.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 cup of all-purpose flour, and then mix.
- Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add a dab of butter and the mix in each slot of the muffin pan.
- Place in an oven preheated at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and then turn back to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot!
A man has been arrested in Georgia after a woman told sheriff's deputies she hit her boyfriend with a sword after she found him molesting her 5-year-old daughter.Read More »
Legislation authorizing Republican Gov. Brian Kemp to pursue a Medicaid waiver has received approval from a state House panel. It would give Georgia more flexibility to use federal funding but also cap who's eligible.Read More »
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A Georgia man confessed on video that he helped burn the body of a slain high school teacher for two days until "it looked like it was all ash."Read More »
A Beauregard grandfather speaks with News 3 from his hospital bed, where he's been since the March 3rd tornado. Dennis Clark suffered catastrophic injuries when he was thrown from his home, along with his three grandkids. Now, the grandfather of five and his family needs help building a wheelchair accessible home.Read More »
The wife of an Alabama man charged with capital murder in the slaying of two teenagers nearly 20 years ago says he's innocent.Read More »
- Big Tournament Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.