• Swiss Cheese (8 ounces), grated
• Sauerkraut, drained
• Cream Cheese (8 Ounces), softened
• Deli Corned Beef, chopped
• Kraft Thousand Island Dressing
• Rye Crackers
- Combine in a large bow,l 8 ounces of cream cheese, half of the Swiss cheese , chopped deli corned beef, and 1/4 – 1 /2 cup of Thousand Island dressing.
- Add the mix into a shallow baking dish.
- Top with sauerkraut and the other half with a little more shredded Swiss cheese.
- Place into a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle chopped chives.
- Serve warm.
- Spread on with rye crackers or rye toast.
A man has been arrested in Georgia after a woman told sheriff's deputies she hit her boyfriend with a sword after she found him molesting her 5-year-old daughter.Read More »
Legislation authorizing Republican Gov. Brian Kemp to pursue a Medicaid waiver has received approval from a state House panel. It would give Georgia more flexibility to use federal funding but also cap who's eligible.Read More »
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A Georgia man confessed on video that he helped burn the body of a slain high school teacher for two days until "it looked like it was all ash."Read More »
A Beauregard grandfather speaks with News 3 from his hospital bed, where he's been since the March 3rd tornado. Dennis Clark suffered catastrophic injuries when he was thrown from his home, along with his three grandkids. Now, the grandfather of five and his family needs help building a wheelchair accessible home.Read More »
The wife of an Alabama man charged with capital murder in the slaying of two teenagers nearly 20 years ago says he's innocent.Read More »
- Big Tournament Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.