SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Two prominent lawmakers from Alabama, Georgia help pass voting rights bill in House
- Columbus airport among five in Georgia to share $12.6M for improvements
- Columbus Police warn of two separate phone scams making the rounds in the Valley
- Temperatures warming up, off and on showers this morning into the early afternoon.
- “I feel disrespected and violated”, Columbus salon owners react to burglary of three salons