PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up at her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. There was decoration, food, and a bounce house. But there weren’t any guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and shortly, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- Miss Georgia wins preliminary talent night during Miss America 2020 contest
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Christmas miracle: Teen gets new heart, kidney at Children’s Hospital in Ohio
- Chuy Bravo, sidekick of Chelsea Handler, dies suddenly at 63
- WEATHER AWARE: Strong to severe storms possible late Monday into early Tuesday morning