GENEVA, N.Y. (WROC) — The Geneva Police Department officials say a 12-year-old Geneva resident is to blame for spray-painting swastikas on the sides of buildings and “white power” on a shed as well.
Police say the 12-year-old is the only person involved in the three incidents.
Their investigation is on-going and the suspect will be treated as a Juvenile Delinquent.
Police executed a search warrant at the juvenile suspect’s home Thursday evening.
Investigators say they recovered evidence relating to the crimes, and evidence to support filing of a hate crime.
- Chatt-A-Hoots embracing the grind
- Navy Veteran and his wife grateful for new ramp
- Nexstar Media Group founder Perry Sook celebrates 25 years, highlights serving local communities
- Border Patrol ‘not acting fast enough’ to reopen popular border gathering spot
- Hawaii to allow vaccinated mainland travelers to bypass pre-travel test, quarantine rules in July
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: