MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The man who was wanted in a series of pancake restaurant burglaries was arrested on June 6 according to Myrtle Beach Police Department records.
Kristoffer Douglas Wright, 43, was arrested and then booked into J. Reuben Long detention center on Monday.
He has been charged with four counts of second degree burglary, one count of safe-cracking and one count of third degree burglary, according to police.
Wright has previously been listed as either a suspect or “other involved” in six pancake house break-ins. He is awaiting trial.
- Rain moves back in tonight, stronger system arrives Sunday with heavy rain
- Troops on the frontline celebrate Thanksgiving
- Sumter County Sheriff’s Office investigating deadly shooting on Rainbow Terrace, suspect in custody
- Americus man killed on Lester Street, homicide investigation under way
- Police believe body found in Florida is missing Mashpee teen