TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Investigators have made an arrest in an animal abuse cause caught on camera.
Blane Austin Colburn has been charged with first-degree animal abuse in relation to a video that was reported to Tuscaloosa police on Saturday.
Colburn turned himself in at the Tuscaloosa County Jail Tuesday afternoon. His bond is set at $10,000 for the felony charge.
All three dogs abused in the video are expected to make a full recovery, Tuscaloosa PD reports. Each of the dogs were checked by a veterinarian who found that one suffered from minor injuries.
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Mexico says ‘The Mute’ gave green light to kill Americans, but victim’s father points to druglord Caro Quintero
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’