MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama has been approved for an emergency disaster declaration. Alabama governor Kay Ivey has responded to the decision.
“As we continue making preparations for Hurricane Sally to impact Alabama, I thank President Trump and his Administration for approving our request so quickly. We will continue closely monitoring the developments today, and I urge everyone in the coastal areas south of I-10 and in low-lying areas to take all precautions and heed advice from weather experts and local officials. Please stay vigilant, Alabama.”Gov. Kay Ivey
- Bond revoked for Lee County mom accused of locking kids in cages
- Pregnant woman pulls husband to safety after shark attack in Florida Keys
- Kentucky AG to announce results today in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe
- ‘Chipmunk’ bandit robs Louisiana pharmacy
- Wrestling legend ‘Road Warrior Animal’ dies at 60