BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Birmingham Mayor Randall L. Woodfin was admitted to a hospital tonight to address symptoms connected to COVID pneumonia, according to his doctor.
Mayor Woodfin said he is receiving excellent care and is resting comfortably, according to the mayor’s office.
He remains in good spirits and thanks everyone for their well wishes.
- Man dead after shooting on Fairview Drive in Columbus
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- Homeowners, group seek action on Alabama Power’s solar fee
- Alabama senators want Confederate tax to fund Black history
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire