ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah Couty Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man after he allegedly spanked a 3-year-old child and left “excessive” bruising.
According to ECSO, Scotty Kilgore, 29, was charged with child abuse Wednesday after authorities were notified of the child’s injuries.
The 3-year-old has allegedly been spanked on the body with a phone charger cord, ESCO said.
Kilgore is being held at the Etowah County Detention Center on a $15,000 bond.
No other information has been released at this time. The relation between the victim and Kilgore has not been announced.
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020