GADSDEN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Goodyear manufacturing plant in Gadsden has announced they have reached an agreement with the United Steelworkers to permanently close.
A spokesperson for Goodyear told CBS 42 that the agreement is now subject for approval by the members of the local union.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- Russell County Sheriff’s Office investigating inmate suicide
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness month, here’s what you can do to stand-up against this ongoing problem
- Muscogee County Sheriff’s Office and Columbus Police prepare for potential protest
- Eufaula City Schools postpone return to in-person learning