MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey has signed an order that will temporarily close the beaches as Tropical Storm Sally was upgraded to Hurricane Sally Monday afternoon.
The order says beaches will close starting at 3 p.m. Monday. This includes all “sandy shoreline” touching the Gulf of Mexico. Privately and publicly owned beaches are all included.
- 4 charged in death of man found burning in Iowa ditch
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Donald Trump to visit Georgia Friday
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Birmingham mother accused of burning dead infant’s body in a diaper bag, leaving it in an alley