CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a New Jersey man after he refused to leave a residence, attempted to disarm a sheriff’s deputy and bite the same deputy.
According to CCSO, deputies were dispatched to a home in Holly Pond Wednesday on a civil disturbance call. Once on the scene, authorities found 27-year-old Moshe Issakov of Lakewood, N.J. who refused to leave the residence.
Deputies then again asked Issakov to leave. It was then Issakov became “enraged” and attacked a deputy, trying to disarm him and biting him several times.
Issakov was ultimately arrested by CCSO and transported to the Cullman County Detention Center. He has been charged with second-degree assault, attempting to disarm a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and third-degree criminal trespassing. He is being held on a $50,000.
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- Women voters say pandemic, healthcare and economy are key issues
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say