MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Thankfully the damage here in West Mobile was minimal and mostly due to that heavy wind and rain from this storm. A lot of the damage was debris on the road and trees. On D’Iberville Drive there was a large limb of a tree that was blocking the the road. Over in the Randlett Trace community, which is very close by there was a trampoline blown into the road. There was also some damage near Snow Road at Airport Boulevard. Throughout the West Mobile area there was at minimal damage from the winds and rain that we saw through this storm.
- Columbus Police attempting to identify shoplifting suspect
- Columbus Police hope a new false alarm program will help reduce the amount of false alarm calls
- A friendship to remember: A failed cattle dog and a downed calf won’t leave each other’s side
- Georgia election officials extend use of ballot drop boxes
- Tommy Tuberville campaign bus fire shuts down portions of I-59 in DeKalb County