MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Thankfully the damage here in West Mobile was minimal and mostly due to that heavy wind and rain from this storm. A lot of the damage was debris on the road and trees. On D’Iberville Drive there was a large limb of a tree that was blocking the the road. Over in the Randlett Trace community, which is very close by there was a trampoline blown into the road. There was also some damage near Snow Road at Airport Boulevard. Throughout the West Mobile area there was at minimal damage from the winds and rain that we saw through this storm.
- Columbus Police working to bring awareness to city’s reputation for pedestrian deaths
- West Coast wildfire smoke has crossed the Atlantic, now reaches Finland
- Body found in trunk of burning car near Florida golf course, police say
- The Fresh Market hiring holiday help
- SEC football to begin Saturday with safety procedures, but COVID-19 interference anticipated