CHILDERBURG, Ala. (WIAT) — One principal in Childersburg wanted to express his feelings during this pandemic. Here’s how he did it.
“I want to sing you a song that lets you know how I have been feeling during this COVID-19 pandemic,” Childersburg High Principal Quentin Lee said in a video posted on YouTube.
To the tune of “Amazing Grace,” Lee began screaming, periodically stopping to play the piano in contrast. The video has been viewed more than 1,000 times.
Lee said he hopes his song brings hope and encouragement during this time.
- Sept. 20: Weather radio giveaway
- Sept. 19: Weather radio giveaway
- Alabama Farmers Federation relief fund will help Alabama farmers recover from hurricane
- ACLU Alabama attorney speaks on loss of Justice Ginsburg
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee