CALERA, Ala. (WIAT) — Two and half years after a Calera woman was found dead, her husband charged in the murder has a trial date set.
According to court documents, the jury trial date has been set for September 14 for William Jeffery “Jeff” West. He is charged for the February 2018 murder of his wife, Kat West, who officials say was killed from a strike to the head with a glass bottle.
Kathleen “Kitty Kat” West was a 42-year-old mother and an adult-themed model on a subscription-only website.
- Columbus woman dies stabbing on Rosewood Drive
- Clouds and cooler temperatures lingering around
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- WRBL PrepZone Week 5: Georgia Highlights