ELSANOR, Ala. (WKRG) — Storms snapped trees and damaged property in Elsanor Sunday night. A tornado warning was issued for the area. Chad Petri was LIVE on Facebook along Cowpen Road showing the snapped trees in the area. “We’re blessed, everyone’s alright,” one resident told Chad.
Although there was damage, Chad reported there were no injuries. There was at least one trailer destroyed in the storm. The Baldwin County EMA says there is scattered damage throughout the county but most is no major and no one was badly injured or killed.
- Arizona tops states most resistant to wearing masks, study says
- LIVE: Safety concerns persist as IOC says Olympics without fans ‘something we don’t want’
- Florida workers surprise 4-year-old girl with garbage truck birthday parade
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Calhoun County reacts to governor’s statewide mask order