HOMEWOOD, Ala. (WIAT) — The stepfather of Aniah Blanchard has announced he will be running for a seat in the Homewood City Council.
Walt Harris, a professional MMA fighter as well, is running for Ward 3 in Homewood.
The election is set for Aug. 25. You can find out more information by clicking here.
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- Trump Administration eases showerhead rules after president complains of water flow
- DeVos: Students returning to school will give families ‘options’
- Gov. Kay Ivey awards $26M in COVID-19 relief funds for Alabama agriculture