CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A vehicle sailed over multiple cars at a Citrus County car dealership on Tuesday after the driver suffered a medical event, and the entire ordeal was captured on video.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m.
The driver became dizzy and hit an embankment, causing the vehicle to fly almost 140 feet into the air before landing in the Crystal Ford parking lot.
The sheriff’s office said the car struck three vehicles in the process.
The driver is receiving treatment and no one else was injured.
- Gayle Benson donates money to Castor High School for school renovations
- Saints, Pelicans owner pays for 21 Disney World trips for Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home residents
- China waiving tariff hikes on US soybeans, pork
- US gains a robust 266,000 jobs; unemployment falls to 3.5%
- Attorney suggests $190 million damages in Elon Musk lawsuit