HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A deputy got to show off some lasso tricks when he wrangled an alligator at a home in Town ‘N’ Country.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said Deputy George was called to a woman’s home after the reptile began banging on her bay window.
The agency released photos of the deputy using a lasso to secure the gator.
“See ya later….oh, you know,” the agency said on Facebook.
The post did not say where the gator was taken.
- New AC Hotel by Marriott counting on the Broadway location, feel to attract guests. We’ll tell you when it opens
- Hornets Remain Beauregard Strong
- Clear masks for the deaf being crafted in Lafayette
- 17 vehicles stolen from Michigan dealership 1 day before opening
- Beaches, Parks close at midnight and residents aren’t happy