PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Multiple Google services go down in parts of U.S.
- U.S. Attorney issues letter regarding mail-in ballots investigation
- Athletes Of The Week: Schley County Wildcats Football
- Officer shot in Louisville walks into roll call the next morning