ATLANTA (AP) — The mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms, announced she has recently tested positive for COVID-19 Monday afternoon.
The mayor tweeted, “COVID-19 has literally hit home. I have had NO symptoms and have tested positive.”
So far in the state of Georgia, 97,064 people have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- Morning clouds then sunny skies for Sunday afternoon and into the upcoming week
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Speaker: Representatives divided over trans treatment bill
- VIDEO: 1 dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through St. Landry Parish
- Severe weather causes damage in Bay County