COLUMBUS, Ga (WRBL) — Wells Fargo continues to evaluate the steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19, with many locations adjusting hours and closing lobbies.
Officials with Wells Fargo say they are adjusting standard branch operating hours across the nation. Most branches will be open from 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Branches with Saturday hours will be open from 9 a.m. – noon.
For the most up-to-date information, customers can check Wells Fargo’s branch locator for ATM locations and the status of branches. Many branches are offering drive-up services with lobbies open for appointments only.
Customers can also bank with us from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using our online and mobile banking features, which include depositing checks, paying bills, transferring money, setting and receiving alerts, and sending and receiving money through Zelle®.
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- Kodak announces ‘special committee’ to review recent conduct
- Stimulus check update: Why we’re no closer to a second $1,200 payment
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- New AC Hotel by Marriott counting on the Broadway location, feel to attract guests. We’ll tell you when it opens
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: