COLUMBUS, Ga. (WRBL) — A high-profile Columbus murder and gang trial moved into its 10th day this morning.
Roderick Glanton, along with brothers Terrance and Homer Upshaw are facing murder and gang charges in Superior Court.
The Upshaw brothers and Glanton are accused in the June 2021 Wilson Apartments shooting that left 18-year-old Saiveon Pugh and 17-year-old Jessie Ransom dead.
The case is being prosecuted by Cara Convery, the head of the newly created Attorney General’s gang prosecution unit.
Prosecutors allege that the three co-defendants were members of the Marlow gang, which is loosely based in the Wilson Apartments.
You can watch our coverage of the trial in the video player above.
- UPDATE: 2 teens dead, at least one injured at Wilson Apartment shooting
- Two men arrested in slaying of teens at Wilson Apartments
- 3rd arrest made in double murder from June at Wilson Apartments
- One of the men accused in Columbus double murder of teens make Recorder’s Court appearance
- Police say Homer Upshaw was the shooter in June double homicide near Wilson Apartments
- Wilson Apartments double murder, gang case gets underway in Muscogee County Superior Court
- Wilson Apartments double murder/gang case to start Monday with one of the defense attorneys facing his own serious legal issues
- Video of Wilson Apartment shooting shown to jury as case concludes its fourth day
- Mother of Homer Upshaw’s son tells jury of he tense moments leading up to Wilson Apartments double homicide
- Wilson Apartments’ drug culture part of testimony on Day 6 of Columbus double-murder, gang trial
- Gang expert tells jury in Wilson Apartments murder case there have been 71 gang murders in Columbus since 2021
- Columbus lead police detective spends all day on witness stand in Wilson Apartments double murder, gang case
- State, defense rest as Wilson Apartments gang, double-murder case prepares for closing arguments on Monday
- Wilson Apartments double murder, gang trial now in the hands of the jury