ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) — News Channel 8 got a sneak peek of Disney’s newest Star Wars attraction Rise of the Resistance.
Considered one of the most immersive ride experiences ever created, Rise of the Resistance is a first-of-its-kind attraction.
It opens to the public Thursday at Hollywood Studios’ incredibly detailed Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land.
Watch News Channel 8’s Staci DaSilva and Jamie Cook get a first look at the new ride in the video above.
- Columbus Police working to bring awareness to city’s reputation for pedestrian deaths
- West Coast wildfire smoke has crossed the Atlantic, now reaches Finland
- Body found in trunk of burning car near Florida golf course, police say
- The Fresh Market hiring holiday help
- SEC football to begin Saturday with safety procedures, but COVID-19 interference anticipated