ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) — News Channel 8 got a sneak peek of Disney’s newest Star Wars attraction Rise of the Resistance.
Considered one of the most immersive ride experiences ever created, Rise of the Resistance is a first-of-its-kind attraction.
It opens to the public Thursday at Hollywood Studios’ incredibly detailed Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land.
Watch News Channel 8’s Staci DaSilva and Jamie Cook get a first look at the new ride in the video above.
- Alabama Department of Education votes to implement new math standards
- Judge orders government to share floodplain data with defendants in private border-wall suit
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Three decades later, fallen officer is remembered in Columbus police station shooting
- Trump administration continues conversations on paid family leave, child care