SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- News 3 PrepZone: Week 11 Alabama and Thursday Night Highlights
- WRBL Week 11 PrepZone: Georgia Highlights
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application