NEW YORK (WATE) — If you can’t listen to enough Dolly Parton, New York Public Radio podcast group WNYC Studios is hoping to give you a little more to listen to.
“Dolly Parton’s America” will explore the story of the country music icon “at the crossroads of America’s culture wars.”
Two-time Peabody Award-winning podcast creator Jad Abumrad, creator of “Radiolab” and “More Perfect” is in charge of the project.
- Red-cockaded woodpecker poised to come off the federal endangered species list
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire