Disney’s Jungle Cruise film will debut in theaters and on Disney+ Premier on July 30, Disney announced on Thursday.
The film will be available to purchase for $29.99 as part of the Disney+ Premier service offered to subscribers.
The film joins Cruella and Marvel’s Black Widow as upcoming films to be offered on the Premier streaming service.
Disney will serve up its fiscal second-quarter results after market close on Thursday.
- School board apologizes for tortillas thrown at California high school basketball team
- Florida double-murder suspect who acted as own attorney found guilty: ‘I did kill Kenyatta Barron’
- Oregon deputy kills pet chimp after owner reports attack
- Missing endangered Eufaula man
- Murdered New Orleans woman’s last texts from Russia: ‘In car with stranger. Hope I’m not being abducted’
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: