JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – A Jackson State University alumni was recognized for his recent collaboration with Beyonce.
Jared Henderson, also known as JStayReady, is a celebrity hairstylist. The JSU alum helped with the hairstyles in Beyonce’s recent visual album, “Black is King.”
Henderson was recognized for his work by the JSU National Alumni Association on Facebook.
- Opelika man arrested on child sex abuse charges
- Wow-what an invigorating fall forecast
- Opelika man arrested on 13 child sex charges including Child Porn, Sex Abuse
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA
- Columbus Police searching for missing teen Monaye Schalk