LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WIAT) — Officers arrested 87 people, including reality TV star Porsha Williams, during a protest on the lawn of Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron.
Porsha Williams, from the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” was booked for her involvement in a protest calling for criminal charges against the Louisville officers involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor.
According to a spokesperson for the Louisville Metro Police, protesters were charged with intimidating a participant in a legal process, disorderly conduct in the second degree and criminal trespassing.
The protest was led by a group called “Until Freedom” and the Grassroots Law Project.
- Man arrested on child molestation, rape, and child pornography charges
- Man arrested on charges of producing child pornography
- Columbus Police searching for critically missing woman, Darlene Morgan
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- 16-year old wounded in shooting, Lee County Sheriff investigating