LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- Dueling presidential campaign events to be held today in Meriwether County
- Thirty officers injured during riots over deadly Philadelphia police shooting, reports say
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?