ATLANTA (WJBF) – The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office is holding a news conference on Wednesday morning.
The event is set for 9:30 a.m.
This comes after Tuesday’s press conference during which Gabriel Sterling, Voting System Implementation Manager with the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, addressed numerous threats of violence received by officials working to certify the election results.
“Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language. Senators, you have not condemned this language or these actions. This has to stop. We need you to step up. And if you’re going to take a position of leadership…show some.”
We’ll have a replay of the news conference shortly after it concludes.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Georgia man who appeared in reality show charged with murder
- UPDATE: Georgia reports 707,750 confirmed cases of COVID-19 statewide, with 11,012 in Columbus
- Georgia’s December unemployment rate drops as job growth outpaces national level
- College Board eliminating SAT essay and subject tests
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- “It’s a shame and a scandal for our entire country,” judge says, denies bond for Americus man in Capitol riot case
- UPDATE: Georgia reports 701,308 confirmed cases of COVID-19 statewide, with 10,919 in Columbus
- Georgia Gov. Kemp holds Thursday news conference on COVID vaccines