MARATHON, Wis. (WTVO) — A group of nuns with the Seraphic Adorers of Child Jesus are having some fun with song about their toilet paper woes, set to the music of Kenny Roger’s “The Gambler.”
According to WAOW, Three sisters were praying for Rogers after his death last Friday and came up with the idea.
They say the video was not meant to make fun of the coronavirus crisis, but to bring a little joy and laughter to people’s lives.
“It’s easy to have a joyful heart and if you stay worried and stressed it’s not good for your health either,” said Sister Mary Agnes.
- When will everyone have access to COVID vaccine? Biden says this spring
- Biden explains how he arrived at $1,400 stimulus check amount
- Fort Benning’s COVID-19 vaccination efforts in high gear entering second phase
- Disney to update Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- The worst — and best — states for driving
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: