MARATHON, Wis. (WTVO) — A group of nuns with the Seraphic Adorers of Child Jesus are having some fun with song about their toilet paper woes, set to the music of Kenny Roger’s “The Gambler.”
According to WAOW, Three sisters were praying for Rogers after his death last Friday and came up with the idea.
They say the video was not meant to make fun of the coronavirus crisis, but to bring a little joy and laughter to people’s lives.
“It’s easy to have a joyful heart and if you stay worried and stressed it’s not good for your health either,” said Sister Mary Agnes.
- WEATHER AWARE: Strong to severe storms possible this afternoon and evening
- Auburn University’s band marches on despite COVID-19
- 3 arrested after man fatally run over by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft
- US government executes killer obsessed with witchcraft
- Sheriff in Texas receives poison ricin from woman who sent it to President Trump
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: