SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Amazon announced Monday it’s looking to hire more workers in an effort to keep up with the high demand during the coronavirus pandemic.
Positions that need to be filled include warehouse, shopper, and delivery jobs across the United States.
Amazon also said temporary jobs are available for those whose hours have been cut amid the pandemic.
“We know many people have been economically impacted as jobs in areas like hospitality, restaurants, and travel are lost or furloughed as part of this crisis and we welcome anyone out of work to join us at Amazon until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a statement.
To learn more about open positions and apply, visit amazon.com/jobsnow.
- Los Angeles residents ordered to ‘remain in their homes’ amid COVID-19 surge
- Auburn High falls 29-28 in 7A State Title Game
- Pennsylvania teen gifts PlayStation 5 to 10-year-old neighbor battling cancer
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Georgia state leaders report threats and violence against election workers