MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson has issued a stay-at-home order for the city of Mobile.
In addition to the stay-at-home order, a curfew has been issued from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Anyone in violation of the curfew will be ticketed.
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 27, 2020
- Makeshift high school graduation held inside Clarksville grocery store
- Elgin bar owner bans customers from wearing masks inside
- Couple charged in death of 4-year-old, found stuffed in a drawer
- WATCH LIVE: Sen. Doug Jones, State Health Officer Dr. Harris to provide COVID-19 updates