MOUNTAIN BROOK, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County District Attorney has issued a warrant for capital murder against a former Hoover police officer accused of killing his ex-wife.
According to the Mountain Brook Police Department, Jason Bragg McIntosh, 45, killed Megan Montgomery, 31, last Sunday. Her body was found at the Mountain Brook Athletic Complex.
McIntosh turned himself into authorities Monday. Montgomery filed for divorce back in May and the couple had been involved in multiple domestic altercations prior to Montogmery’s murder, according to authorities.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Columbus Police working to bring awareness to city’s reputation for pedestrian deaths
- West Coast wildfire smoke has crossed the Atlantic, now reaches Finland
- Body found in trunk of burning car near Florida golf course, police say
- The Fresh Market hiring holiday help
- SEC football to begin Saturday with safety procedures, but COVID-19 interference anticipated