JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – With the coronavirus pandemic still happening, Girl Scouts will now allow girls nationwide to participate virtually. Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is launching three outdoor initiatives to keep girls entertained and engaged in virtual and in-person environmental activities all summer long.
The offerings include virtual summer camps, free online experiences tied to the outdoors, and exciting virtual events to ensure girls across the country have access to a variety of fun, challenging, and experiential activities so they can continue to develop essential skills and behaviors that will help them become effective leaders in the outdoors and beyond.
To learn more and/or sign up click here.
- Lee County Sheriff’s deputy goes above and beyond job title to help
- Forecast remaining the same
- ‘Youth of the Year’ record: Border Patrol RGV Sector announces scholarship winners
- Small plane makes emergency landing on Interstate 59 in Tuscaloosa
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax