VALLEY, Ala. (WRBL) – Six east Alabamaians are facing various drug charges after the “Region D” Drug Task Force and Chambers County SWAT executed a search warrant at a Valley home.
On Thursday morning, February 7th, 2019, members of the “Region D” Drug Task Force and Chambers County SWAT Team executed a search warrant at 205 Combs Street in Valley. Officers seized a Mossberg 817 Rifle, a Bryco .380 Pistol, Methamphetamine, Marihuana, Prescription Medication, and Drug Paraphernalia ( Smoking Pipes, Rolling Papers, Baggies, Scales).
The following subjects were arrested during the search and charged with Unlawful Possession of Controlled Substance (Meth), Unlawful Possession of Marihuana 2, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Illegal Possession of Prescription Drugs:
- Melissa Morgan Huddleston, age 42, of Valley.
- Hezekiah Randal Terran Morgan, age 18, of Valley.
- Larry Love, age 27, of Valley.
- Ricky Lewis Banks, age 37, of Valley.
- Daniel Alan Noon, age 30, of LaFayette.
- Lorena Lavon Nicole McWhorter, age 31, of Cusseta.
All subjects were transported to the Chambers County Detention Facility.