PHENIX CITY, Ala. (WRBL) – Four people were shot at the Phenix Inn and Suites on Sunday during a party with more than 50 people, according to police.
Police were called to the motel Sunday night in reference to a shooting. On the scene, police found a male and a female victim with gunshot wounds. Police rendered medical assistance before the two were transported to Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown for treatment.
During their investigation, police determined two more gunshot victims, both male, had already left the scene for Piedmont Columbus Regional. None of the four victims had life-threatening wounds.
Police say the party was outdoors at the motel. They continue to investigate. If you have any information, you are asked to call (334) 298-0611.
- White House, lawmakers push to get kids back into the classroom
- Calm forecast for the next few days
- San Diego County’s decision to dedicate $5 million to immigrant defense a win for all, analysts say
- Vigils, rallies mark day of awareness for Indigenous victims
- Florida principal under investigation after paddling child
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: